A high speed polishing machine shall not be used when the following conditions are found
The operator is not professionally trained.
The operator has not learned the "safe operation procedure".
The high speed polishing machine is not working properly.
Second, the use of high-speed polishing machine before the environment should do the following check
The operator's hands and feet should be kept away from the rotating polished head.
The operator shall not step on the power cord or entangle the power cord into the polished head.
The operator must dress safely.
The polished area shall not exceed the length of the power cord. The operator shall not dispose of the operation handle without authorization.
In case of downtime, the handle must be released after the high-speed polishing machine has completely ceased spinning. Cannot be polished with a polished pad of sticky dust and dirt.
Fouling too much of the polishing pad can not be cleaned, with timely replacement.
When replacing and installing the polishing pad, the power must be cut off.
Third, the high speed polishing machine storage
Cut off the power.
Tilt back and store it in the back of the wheel. shall not be stored outdoors and shall be stored in a dry place.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Operation Rules of Mining machine
- Maintenance and repair of mining machinery
- Development trend of mining machinery
- What is a polishing machine
- Classification of polishing machines
- Main accessories of Polishing machine
- Working principle of polishing machine
- Selection of polishing machine note
- What is a diamond bit
- Advantages of Diamond Bit